Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing #9: Play with Wiki's!

The collection of technology poppers is an invaluable resource!! So true that many teachers think of technology as overwhelming with the amount of time to dedicate to a computer lab when it really can be quick, easy, engaging, AND meaningful to the instruction. After reading through the already posted ideas on the Technology Popper Wiki....and coming up with a few to post myself...I realized what a great use a wiki would be within my own school. With my role supporting other teachers with curriculum and technology...I could establish a wiki that would allow teachers within our school to generate and share ideas. Specifically if I designed it related to technology, instead of me just sharing ideas from myself or that I have seen, they could be sharing with each other.

1 comments:

Dr. Wilson said...

I think it is a great idea for your school.

Post a Comment