Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #3: Photos




I absolutely LOVE South Carolina! It is my favorite place to vacation. Why? I am not even sure if I can put that into words....but I CAN share some of my photos from when I was there this past spring break. I have visited a few times before, but this year a good friend of mine who is serving in the Navy as a dentist was posted

So since a picture can say a thousand words...

The first is a view of the landscape from one of the lighthouses on the South Carolina coast. Secondly, you will see me and Morgen outside a GREAT Italian restaurant in downtown Charleston. Finally, I could not help but remind myself of the mouthwatering meal we had my first night in Charleston...at Poogan's Porch.

Posting these digital pictures to the blog...again EASY! Another nudge for me to set up my own personal blog!!

1 comments:

Dr. Wilson said...

Great pictures. I like nudging.

Post a Comment