Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #10: Online Productivity Tools

Well, since I have had some experience with Google Docs already, I chose to explore Zoho Writer. I did not know what was out there in competition with Google Docs. You can check out my initial thoughts on Zoho through this link, it is the text from a document I created on Zoho itself! And then I kept investigating...want to see what else I found? Check out this presentation.

Overall, Zoho seems easy to use and parallels Google Docs. With two such online possibilities for word documents, slideshow presentations, and spreadsheets....it makes me wonder what the future of say Microsoft Office may be????

P.S. So I had to come back here and embed the form I created in Google Docs in class.  Did not even know about "forms" in Google Docs!  Another great tool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment